Saturday, February 20, 2010
I'M STILL LEARNING HOW TO BE A MOM
One of my haikus refers to the fact that I thought I became a mother by delivering a child, however, I learned over time that becoming a mother takes years. Who knows, maybe we never truly stop learning how to be mothers. I know that I make mistakes daily, but I also know that I do the best that I know how to do. All we have to work with is what we have and what we learn from those mistakes each day. I am not the best mother in the world, but I do the best that I can, and I challenge every mother out there to do no less than their best. That is how we truly become mothers; by doing all that we can do for the benefit of our children. How dare one mother judge another if each is doing all that can be done in relation to motherhood? Think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment