Thursday, December 10, 2009
NEW WRITER OF HAIKU POETRY
My name is Becky Scott, and I'm a new writer of haiku poetry in the process of the publication of my first book - Single Mother of Boys Haiku. My heartaches and struggles of being a poor single mother of two young boys is the catalyst that inspired me to begin writing the book. I hope that it will reach and open the eyes of everyone- rich and poor - and share the heart and soul, as well as the joys and struggles of being a less than fortunate single mother. Through the beautiful form of traditional Japanese haiku I bring these truths to light. Some of my poems are related to humorous mishaps, where others are related to sadness, nevertheless, each is one is based upon true experiences or emotions. Within them I display my love and motivation for my main priorities; my sons. This book is sure to touch the hearts of mothers everywhere and to draw a connection with the single mothers' souls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment